Re: assertion error

On 10/01/2013 08:49 PM, Bill Peck wrote:

Hello,

I'm getting the following error when my multipart stream ends.  This

(restraint:5605): libsoup-CRITICAL **:
soup_multipart_input_stream_read_headers: assertion `got_lf' failed

This happens after calling soup_multipart_input_stream_next_part_async

I think it just means you should append a final "\r\n" to the stream
before closing it, to make it syntactically correct. (Although
SoupMultipartInputStream should probably be a little bit more forgiving
there too...)

-- Dan