Authentication - missing authenticate signal

Hi folks,

trying to get some file from a server, protected by username and
password I was trying to hook up to the authenticate signal to call then
the authenticate method on the provided Auth Object. The issue however
is, that I do not get the authenticate signal and the message finishes
with 401 (Unauthorized), with the TlsCertificateFlags set to 1
(BAD_IDENTITY). Trying to send username and password in the url does not
work either.
Any idea how to chase these issues further?

Thanks,

--
tomw <tomw ubilix com>