Libsoup on arm for webkit

Dear All,

 I am using lisoup 2.30.1 with webkit 1.2.0. I have compiled both for
Host machine (x86) and an arm board.

 Problem with arm:

 1] When i connect to few https site, i get Connection terminated
unexpectedly After debugging manually i found
      soup-socket.c: in function read_from_network
g_io_channel_read_chars call returns 0 (G_IO_CHANNEL_ERROR_FBIG) and
this is handled in default switch case to return SOUP_SOCKET_ERROR.
The same library working properly on host machine for same site..

We cannot tell it is glib error cause when i was using 2.28 version of
libsoup i never got this problem with same site.

2] Yahoo and flickr sign-in doesnt work in full version ( works
properly with mobile version), But in host machine same library
works. While debugging i found that when we click on sign-in link the
libsoup keep on retrying to connect forever..

Please help me

Thanks
Deepak