SSL Client with libsoup?

Hi!

I am wondering here if it is possible to create SSL client program with libsoup? If it is possible, I would highly appreciate instructions on how it is done.
I have tried to search help from google and skimmed through source codes of libsoup, but haven't been able to figure out how libsoup should be used for client with SSL. Documentation of libsoup either doesn't answer for this question.

Why I am asking this, is that I am currently trying to add HTTPS support for client program which uses libsoup for sending messages over HTTP.

And notice that I am total newbie with glib and gnome programming, so keep instructions in simple enough level for me ;)

Thanks,

Jaakko