how can i set server_name_indication extesion for my TLS connection ?

Hello,

i'm trying to figure out how to use libsoup to write an https proxy.

What i'm trying to search, without success, is how to handle TLS
extension SERVER_NAME_INDICATION with the libsoup library and then
handle all messages exchange with it.

Is there in libsoup a set of functions call to do what i do with the
gnutls function "gnutls_server_name_set()" ?

How can i force libsoup to set server_name_indication for my tls
connection ?

thanks.