Re: Pushing a large file to HTTP 1.0 clients without chunked transfer encoding

I thought gvfs was using soup_message_body_append() with content- length encoding, but it looks like it's not currently. So it's possible that no one else is doing this. I'll try adding some code to tests/chunk- test.c
to test this case.

I added a new test-case, tests/streaming-test.c, and the Content- Length
version works fine. I've also fixed the EOF version, so that will be
fixed as of 2.25.92.

I upgraded to trunk and my corruption problem went away. I had been using 2.4. I also found that the new EOF code works too -- this was very important for my application.

Thanks!

Mike