Proxy on libsoup

Hi :)

I'm writing an app using libsoup.. and works fine :D.

I use libsoup to make async HTTP requests and it works great! verry easy to handle requests/responses
Now, i'm thinking: what about if a user connect to internet using a proxy?

I was looking at the api doc and i get:
#define SOUP_SESSION_PROXY_URI "proxy-uri"

I don't know if i have to change anything, add something.. or what is that property.

Any comments about how to add proxy support to my app are welcome (if i need to add something)

Thanks for your great work!

Regards,

-- Dani