server documentation

Hello,

I started to use the libsoup server for my owm purpose and there is a
lack of documentation. I recently read that people would like to rewrite
the server. But this message was old and the server is still here.

I would like to know if I can contribute with a patch documenting the
server or if it's not worth the work ?

Thanks,
David

Dr. David Bellot
GFI Informatique pour France Telecom - OPF/PORTAIL/DOP/Pole_Dev/Backfill
Work: +33 (0)4 97 12 85 89
Cell: +33 (0)6 88 23 23 73
Skype: dddb02 AIM/ICQ: dddb02
Web: http://david.bellot.free.fr

***********************************
Ce message et toutes les pieces  jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention  exclusive de ses
destinataires.Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite.Tout message  electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Le
Groupe France Telecom decline  toute responsabilite au titre de ce
message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou  falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message")  are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.Messages are susceptible to alteration.
France  Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered,
changed or  falsified.
If you are not  receiver of this message, please cancel it immediately
and inform the  sender.