Re: Examples of XML-RPC or Auth servers using libsoup?

On Friday 21 July 2006 11:55, ext Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> On Thursday 20 July 2006 12:47, ext Dan Winship wrote:
> > Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> > > However I see no documentation, examples or uses of libsoup as a
> > > XMLRPC, SOAP or Authentication in the server role, just client.
> >
> > The latest versions of libsoup (2.2.94 and later) give an example of how
> > to do server-side authentication in the documentation.
> > (docs/reference/server-howto.xml if you don't want to build the docs).
>
> Ok, I was using .92. I'll take a look.

Great, it did help! Thanks for docs ;-)

> > Unfortunately, the people who wrote the SOAP and XML-RPC code only
> > needed to do client-side stuff, so no one ever wrote server-side code
> > for that. If you are interested in working on adding that, let me know
> > and we can figure out the best way to add it. Otherwise, it will go onto
> > my to-do list, but that's a pretty long list. :)
>
> Hum... I have no much time to do this now. As the project still can be
> changed, I'll move to HTTP-POST and use body to exchange data. My usage is
> pretty simple, just a bunch of set_data(char*) and char*get_data(). :-)
> Maybe some extra parameters in future, but for sure they can fit the POST
> data and avoid the whole verbosity of SOAP or XML-RPC.

Ok, it's working. However I may need aditional parameters, but they're simple
and could be in URI's query part.  There is any method to get the query as a
hash table? Any ideas on how to get this ( p?a=1&b=2 ->
{ "a": "1", "b": "2" }).

Thanks!

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri