Examples of XML-RPC or Auth servers using libsoup?

Hello,

I'm writing a simple http server that should also reply to XMLRPC calls and
also do this using authentication, possible with secure channels, but this
last thing is not defined yet.

I'm using libsoup for it and I already have the static file stuff done
(without auth) and infrastructure for dynamic replies.

However I see no documentation, examples or uses of libsoup as a XMLRPC, SOAP
or Authentication in the server role, just client.

Does these work? Any pointers on how to do these?

Thanks!

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri

Jabber: barbieri gmail com