Re: [sigc] How to test for libsigc++ with CMake?

9 feb 2012 kl. 15:44 skrev Rui Maciel:

> I've started a small pet project with the purpose of getting acquainted with cmake, and I intended to use libsigc++ on that project.  Yet, I failed to get a hold of a way to write cmake scripts that test if libsigc++ is present in a system, which version is present and include it in the build process.
>
> As far as I could tell, cmake relies on Find scripts to include libraries, which tend to not be provided at all, and it appears it doesn't support standard tools such as pkg-config.
>
> So, does anyone have any experience using libsigc++ with cmake projects?

It's actually very simple, if you use pkg-config.

find_package(PkgConfig REQUIRED)
pkg_check_modules(SIGC2 REQUIRED sigc++-2.0)
include_directories(${SIGC2_INCLUDE_DIRS})
# Define how to build yourapp here
target_link_libraries(yourapp ${SIGC2_LIBRARIES})