Re: [sigc] How to get started?

Paul Davis wrote:
-

My guess is that this sort of thing is what libsigc++ does very well.
But it's not obvious to me how to get started.

  1)  is this really suited for libsigc++?  (If not, any ideas what
might be?)

if its not then i've wasted years of programming time. its just fine, in
other words.

Hi, Paul.

I'm glad to hear that.

  2)  Any hints on how to get started?

based on your previous mail you seem 90% of the way their already.

On the one hand, that's encouraging, but on the other hand it seems that 90% of the grief happens in that
last 10%  :).
i am not sure why you are not just using gtkmm, which comes with lots of
examples of this sort of thing already.

I would very much like to.  Unfortunately, for now, I'm stuck with other c-style GUI code.  I'm trying
to drive a wedge between the main program and the GUI, because a non-GUI version will be needed.

Thanks.

Greg
--p