[sigc] LGPL licensing issues regarding C++

Hi,

I am developing on a C++ library/framework which is currently LGPLed and
which uses libsigc++ 2.0. I recently read that LGPL is problematic
regarding C++ and therefore the libstdc++ is licensed GPL+Exception
instead of LGPL. Now I think about changing the license to GPL/MPL dual.

Are there any plans on changing the license of libsigc++ and/or do you
have any knowledge regarding this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Aristid