[sigc] Socket library using libsigc++?

Hi,

QT has a thing called a QtSocketNotifier which allows
asynchronous socket handling via QT's signals and slots.  I
prefer gtkmm, and of course libsigc++, so I was wondering if
there is something that provides similay functionality using
those libraries rather than QT?  Basically I'm looking for
something that will watch a socket and fire off a signal when
there is something to do (e.g. there is new data to read).

Thanks,
	- Ian.

--
"Just for the record, my main man is, and has been since 1987,
 Van Mundegaarde.  And don't you forget it!"    -- Strong Bad