Re: [sigc] ANNOUNCE: libsigc++ 2.0.4

Am 01.09.2004 09:55:51 schrieb(en) Roel Vanhout:
Martin Schulze wrote:
> *** Changes:
> 2.0.4:
> * Fixes for MSVC to build a DLL out-of-the-box (James Lin).

I just tested it but it doesn't. Apart from the fact that you need to
copy the sigc++config.h.in to sigc++config.h,

Then the sigc++config.h didn't go in the tarball. I'm sorry for that - will release 2.0.5 later today.

there is a problem with
the creation of the exports file (the .lib) that goes with the dll.

I'm afraid I can't comment on that - James?

I tried (to test) to circumvent that by creating a static library but
that
gives me a bunch of linker errors in the current configuration.

This will be due to the missing sigc++-config.h file.

Regards,

 Martin

The
dll
way is the way to go though; James, can you comment on how you created

the exports file? Maybe we can add that in a custom build
step. If I had time I'd go looking for it myself but I don't,
unfortunately.

cheers,

roel