Re: [sigc] ANNOUNCE: libsigc++ 2.0.4

Imho, the 2.x series could be for proper compilers, only.

I've tried to get the earlier release working with VC++ 6.0 and eVC++ 4.0, which both seem to sport the same underlying machinery. All in all, it was not worth the fight. Personally, I'd even like future versions to limit their supported set of compilers to those that really 100% work. This would also reduce the amount of headache and time spent by the developers.

If I had time I'd go looking for it myself but I don't, unfortunately.

Well, how come we expect that from others, then? ;)

-ak