Re: [sigc] Re: [gtkmm] Re: gcc 3.4-related gtkmm patches needed ASAP
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Martin Schulze <martin-ml hippogriff de>
- Cc: libsigc++ list <libsigc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [sigc] Re: [gtkmm] Re: gcc 3.4-related gtkmm patches needed ASAP
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:31:25 +0100
On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 14:40, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Am 2004.03.18 01:58 schrieb(en) Murray Cumming:
> > On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 00:16, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > you could try to compile current cvs.
> > In case you don't see the same thing yourself already:
> > The build is now broken with regular gcc++ 3.2.2 (RedHat 9)
> Is this still the case? Or was the wrongly chosen __GCC__ macro
> the problem? I did a fresh checkout from cvs and it compiles with
> gcc 3.3.3.
Well, cvs is using my configure-time test now, so it works.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev