Re: Re: [sigc] Re: [gtkmm] Re: gcc 3.4-related gtkmm patches needed ASAP
- From: martin-ml hippogriff de
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: libsigc++ list <libsigc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Re: [sigc] Re: [gtkmm] Re: gcc 3.4-related gtkmm patches needed ASAP
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:22:20 +0100
> On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 00:16, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > you could try to compile current cvs.
> In case you don't see the same thing yourself already:
> The build is now broken with regular gcc++ 3.2.2 (RedHat 9)
Weird - with gcc 3.3 it's working!
] [Thread Prev