Re: [sigc] getting number of connected slots

Martin Schulze wrote:
Am 2003.10.24 18:27 schrieb(en) Roel Vanhout:
to one of those signals. Is there a way to get the number of slots that are connected to a signal? Are there any other ways I can do
SignalN<...>::empty() indicates whether there are slots connected to
a signal. In libsigc++2 signal has an STL-like list API including
size(). If it is an option for you to work with an unstable library
you might want to try it out.

Thanks, the empty() will work fine for me.

cheers,

roel