Re: [sigc] getting number of connected slots
- From: Martin Schulze <martin-ml hippogriff de>
- To: Roel Vanhout <roel riks nl>
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [sigc] getting number of connected slots
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:34:26 +0200
Am 2003.10.24 18:27 schrieb(en) Roel Vanhout:
Sorry if this is in the documentation somewhere, I couldn't find it.
I'm writing a library that exposes a few signal objects that users of
the library can connect to. Now I have a situation where I want to do
a default operation if the user of the library hasn't connected a
slot to one of those signals. Is there a way to get the number of
slots that are connected to a signal? Are there any other ways I can
do this? Thanks.
SignalN<...>::empty() indicates whether there are slots connected to
a signal. In libsigc++2 signal has an STL-like list API including
size(). If it is an option for you to work with an unstable library
you might want to try it out.
] [Thread Prev