Re: libseed-list Call a Vala Function from Javascript

Hi Alexandre,

> JavascriptCore offer facilities to expose native functions within the js
> context. Seed makes it more convenient.
> So you ont be able to expose your vala procedure as-is but its C
> counterpart.

Thanks for your help so far :)

So you recommend to use JavaScript Core for this instead of Seed? I am
fine with this recommendation, as long as it is the right one :)

My worry is that I don't know which is the best, and I don't want to
find out later on that I made the wrong decision.

--
Andrew