Re: libseed-list Exposing GObjects in a Webview JS context

Hi Tim

I've not being able to try your example app due to laptop shutting down
with CPU overheat when compiling latest build of WebKit (I'm sure this
is a bug in Ubuntu ACPI?).

Anyway, I was thinking, it is possible to have a standalone JavaScript
program that can use a WebView object as the UI front-end?

By this I mean rather than having GTK as the GUI, a WebView object is
used and communication i.e. user clicks on a HTML button is pressed and
the JavaScript file gets this via a signal attached to the WebView
object in order to do some action.