Re: libseed-list Status/Roadmap?

Comments in-line....
 --- On 12/Mar/2010, Mark Renouf wrote:
> I've started developing a number of extensions to WebKit using
> JavaScriptCore, and wrapping various GObject APIs. I just stumbled
> across Seed and it I was amazed. I sincerely hope development is
> proceeding along well.

It's ticking along - Seed (from git) is really quite usable, I've got a reasonable size application slowly coming together using it.

> Is this nearing a point where it could be used
> for a production-quality app?

Chicken and Egg. - It will never be ready for prod-quality, without people trying to use it for prod-quality apps ;)

 I'm extremely interested and I would
> like to find out how to add support for additional GObject-based APIs.

Basically you need to generate the GIR's either by running g-ir-scanner / g-ir-compile manually, or modifying the build process of the original application

There is a link on the Gobject introspection page that lists the status of all the Gnome projects and which ones have GIR / or bugs flagged on them.

Regards
Alan