Re: libseed-list Hooking into the imports system

Alan Knowles wrote:
For the toString stuff, I guess that's needed only for this patch.

No, I think it should go in even without my missing-module-handler-patch. Look at this:

lijon kymatix:~/Coding/seed$ ls -l mydir/
total 12
-rw-r--r-- 1 lijon lijon 59 2010-06-18 10:03 bar.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 lijon lijon 79 2010-06-18 10:03 foo.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 lijon lijon 43 2010-06-30 13:52 toString.js
lijon kymatix:~/Coding/seed$ seed
> d = imports.mydir
Oops, where did this come from?

lijon kymatix:~/Coding/seed$ cat mydir/toString.js
print("Oops, where did this come from?");