Re: libseed-list js extensions for native modules

It would make sens that it should be able to include the higher level wrapper, I think it should only support including the js file from the same path as the extension though, to avoid to much confusion about where the wrapper was.

I think the current arrangement for using the searchPath for extension finding is probably the best behaviour - closed to expected.

Regards
Alan