Re: libseed-list faster sprintf?

forgot to comment on this:

Alan Knowles wrote:
How hard would it be to support other JS engines in Seed?
Depends how much time you have ;) - Webkits JSC C bindings are quite
small, I guess it depends on how well close other libraries API's are
to JSC

BTW, how hard would it be to build seed with built-in JSC instead
of depending on webkit? For embedding purposes, it would be nice I
see on opensource.apple.com that JSC is a stand-alone repository..
Not looked to much into it, V8 might be the way to go, but basically
most JS engines are in C++, and really need wrappers to interface
with the C code in seed. Looks like more that a few evenings work...

SpiderMonkey (used by gjs) is written in C, and the API looks quite nice: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/SpiderMonkey/JSAPI_Reference

Maybe we should switch? ;) (I would love to have iterators!)

/Jonatan