Re: libseed-list Running Seed on MS Windows

We won't know if it's possible until someone tries :-)

In theory, it should be possible, but I'd bet that it'll take some minor modifications...

We're certainly not planning on providing binaries (we don't provide *any* binaries).

You're welcome to take a stab at it; I'm not comfortable enough with Windows to help *too* much, though...

--Tim