Re: libseed-list A couple o' wee Tutorials

That looks perfect (and thanks for the commit!) - I'm on the road, sorry I didn't get to that one (or the others) on bugzilla earlier!

Master was the right place, too. We always do new development on master and then branch off for x.y releases when hard code freeze happens.

Also, 2.29.91 release is on Monday, so anything you get in by then will be in the next release. Then, 2.29.92 is March 8th, and hard code freeze is on the 15th; 2.30 is March 29th. You're free to commit at any point (we like to keep master fluid) except the 15th, because it's unclear at what point during that day I'll create the 2.30 branch.

Also, yell at me before making C-side API changes, because we have to make sure even *more* that we stay stable there (we don't want to cause Epiphany crashes!).

Anyway, thanks for the commit and the patches! It's awesome to have other people poking around :-)

--Tim