Re: libseed-list WebKit ?

On 2010.04.05, at 12:04 PM, Luis Medinas wrote:

Seg, 2010-04-05 às 11:44 -0400, Tim Horton escreveu:
It's very possible that the webkit development packages in whatever distribution you're using *don't* include the GIRs/typelibs yet. I've been having a hard time tracking down who's shipping what, and where...

they appear to be there in Lucid (from a cursory inspection), but I'm not sure about Karmic. I'm also not sure you're using Ubuntu.

in any case, it's a packaging issue, not a seed bug. if you provide more information about your system, I'll see what I can find out.

Afaik the current stable webkit ships GIR since it was removed from
gir-repository a while ago.

This is definitely true.

Try open a bug on your distro asking to ship GIR on devel packages for
webkit.

Taking a brief look, I think it's likely he's on Ubuntu Karmic and didn't install the gobject-introspection-repository (or whatever it is) package; they've fixed this in Lucid.

Cheers
Luis