Re: libseed-list WebKit ?

It's very possible that the webkit development packages in whatever distribution you're using *don't* include the GIRs/typelibs yet. I've been having a hard time tracking down who's shipping what, and where...

they appear to be there in Lucid (from a cursory inspection), but I'm not sure about Karmic. I'm also not sure you're using Ubuntu.

in any case, it's a packaging issue, not a seed bug. if you provide more information about your system, I'll see what I can find out.