Re: libseed-list questions about libseed and javascriptcore in general

You both just told me exactly what I wanted to hear!

BTW, I *was* trying to compile my hello world app without (lib)seed at
all. From what I can tell the jsc API is not very developer friendly
so I am definitely going to use libseed instead. I will checkout the
turtle example using libseed and keep you posted.

Thanks Again, and keep up the great work,

Christian