Re: libseed-list questions about libseed and javascriptcore in general

UPDATE: I fixed the JSGarbageCollect segfault... (it was a bug in the
old version testapi.c which tried to gc after releasing the context. i
had the misfortune of using it as a reference).

However, I would really like to use libseed anyway, because I like the
API (certainly better than spidermonkey). Heck, I like glib and
gobjects too.

(apologies for the double-post)