Re: [libpeas] Return value from a PeasExtension call

Hi Luis,

On 11/11/2010 06:51 PM, Luis Lopez wrote:
I implemented a new interface (EinaActivatableInterface) returning
gbooleans for the desired methods, but I dont know if it is the
correct way. I can get the returned value if I use my
eina_activatable_activate() but using (the equivalent, I think)
peas_extension_set_call() I cant get the value.

This is normal, as there is no concept of accumulators in PeasExtensionSet. If you want to do something with the return values there, you will need to iterate through the extensions and call the method on each one by yourself, using the return value as you wish to.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Steve