[libpeas] Return value from a PeasExtension call

Hi list,

I dont know if this list is both for development and users or not, if
I'm writing to the wrong maillist, sorry.

I'm porting my app[1] from my custom plugin system to libpeas. It's
very similar to libpeas, it uses two special functions (xxx_init,
xxx_fini) similar to the (de)activate functions from the
PeasActivatable interface, but they returned a gboolean indicating if
the call was successful or not, in the _fini case it stops the unload
of the plugin.

I implemented a new interface (EinaActivatableInterface) returning
gbooleans for the desired methods, but I dont know if it is the
correct way. I can get the returned value if I use my
eina_activatable_activate() but using (the equivalent, I think)
peas_extension_set_call() I cant get the value.

I suppose this case is extrapolable to other situations where
extension methods return values, how libpeas can handle those cases?

Thanks

1. http://eina.sf.net/
Relevant code: https://github.com/xuzo/eina/blob/peas/eina/ext/eina-activatable.h

--
«La Física es a las Matemáticas lo que el sexo es a la masturbación.»
-- Richard Feynman