Gee Problems porting to libgee 0.7.90

I'm working to por LIBGDA's Vala extensions to libgee 0.7.90, but found some problems. See at:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda/commit/?id=a54fbdf67029d1db8ceb9e383186f23abe457c7c

libgda/data/RecordCollection.vala, is a collection implementing  a Traversable both class and Iterator, they implement their own chop() function witch must be used due to "default" one in libgee doesn't work for them.

I've added chop() implementation in both class RecordCollection and RecordCollectionIterator, but no one is called but the Traversable. I've added some printf() commands to know what function is called libgda's ones or Traversable ones, and found the last.

Could you help me to find the problem.

I'm trying to reproduce the problem with simple classes, but they works as expected.

If you found this is a problem in Vala or libgee, I'll file a bug against.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)