Gee Branch 5.x series?

I'm continue in development of Vala extensions on libgda-vala branch,
I can't tell that is API stable, then I don't merge soon.

But what about to branch 5.0 development and make master point to 6.0
unstable. May we can make API/ABI changes like the ones on GdaNumeric,
I would like to do the same for most GDA structs (GdaBlob and others)
to add API to access its members.

Even I figure out how to make GdaDataModel a Gee Collection like or
even add LINQ[1] features to Vala using Gee interfaces and GDA as
backend.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_Integrated_Query
"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)