Gee Collection for Data Bases

Gee have interfaces for Collections, most of them based on the most commons.

But if I have a Data Base, with million of registers and make use of
"drivers" like GDA to get access to it. How can Gee help on easy
access it?

A data base, as you know, is a Collection of Collections of registers,
each one with a number of fields. Database engines uses SQL to build
consults and add information with powerful options; include data
integrity checks and relations. All these is wrapped by GDA for
different SQL dialects from different databases engines.

Once I've gotten a Data Collection from the database, running a SQL to
get values from one or different tables. What Gee's Data Model could
be useful?

How to create powerful filters that use fields and check for filtering criteria?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)