Re: Gee Collection for Data Bases

In libgda-vala branch I've developed an object that uses libgee interfaces to allow iterate per value and make a filter but I would like to see how to use existing ones or is necesary to create new ones in order to make more easy and memory efficient to access and filter chunks of data stored in databases.

May you can review my code and give me some feedback.

El dic 9, 2011 5:30 p.m., "Maciej Marcin Piechotka" <uzytkownik2 gmail com> escribió:
On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 23:24 +0000, Maciej Marcin Piechotka wrote:
> As you probably guessed the answer is to same extend "I don't know". I
> guess for this usecase async iterators would be better and maybe
> built-in LINQ.

Sorry I'm asking - if I understood correctly you said that you have
developed something bridging libgee and libgda. I am afraid that it
makes you more suitable person to answer this question.

Regards