Re: [libcroco-list] adding `const' in prototypes

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 6:30 AM, Peter Moulder
<Peter Moulder infotech monash edu au> wrote:
> I've only recently got commit access to libcroco, so I thought I'd start off
>  somewhat cautiously with committing things, posting to the mailing list first,
>  to get a better feel for tastes of the other developers etc.

Congratulations, Peter! It's about time :)

>  I'm also trying to get simpler changes committed before more involved ones.

That's always a good approach.

>  I'll commit it in a few days (no hurry).

Your approach is sound and your methodology meticulous. I've always
wondered why the API wasn't sprinkled with more consts.

FWIW, I'm giving this patch the green light.

Cheers,
Dom