Re: [libcroco-list] Libcroco problems

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 07:01:14PM +0100, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> Sorry but, which api/program do you use ?

This was in a svg context. But I think the font-family definition is taken
from CSS2.

> For this particular case, font-family:04b_08 is not a proper CSS2
> declaration because:
> the right part of the declaration (at the right of the ':') should be
> a term or an expression. In your case, 04b_08 is neither a well formed
> term nor a valid expression. Maybe you should try "04b_08" (a string)
> that would make it be a valid term.

Yes, now that you say it, quite likely that that is the problem.
Its just an svg file I took somewhere from the web.

> I agree croco should not crash on this. So I have just commited
> a path in the CVS that make it continue the processing trying to conform
> to the CSS2 spec.

Great :) I agree that this is probably the best thing to do.

> Feel free to grab the sources from the CVS and use it to see if the
> new behaviour suits you more. If it does, do not hesitate to poke the
> list one more ;) We will see how we can solve your problem.
>
> For your information, the ChangeLog version I have just commited is
> 1.73 . The anoncvs server lags a bit so you may wait for one or two
> hours (maybe more) before seeing the changes I have done.

Yes, I seem to need the latest sources, since another svg I am trying to support
seems to have a first-child in it, and I read this may be fixed? Anyway, I will
definitely check out the latest and greatest sources :)
Cheers,

Rob.