[libcroco-list] recent CVS activity and planning

Hi all,

I have done some work on the selection engine recently.
Now, the selection engine recognizes and evaluates the ":first-child"
pseudo class selector. More generaly, users can now dynamically register
handlers that will evaluate a given custom pseudo class selector.

In a near future (for the next release) I am planning to merge
the parser (libcroco.so lib) and the selection engine (libcrseleng.so)
into one single library. The name of that lib will remain libcroco.so .
The layout engine library will be renamed libcrocoui or someting, and
will be a separate project. That way, libcroco users won't depend on
any graphical GNOME library, but just on glib and libxml2.

I am open to your feedbacks about all this.

I wish everybody a happy new year.

Dodji.