Re: libchamplain under msys2

Il giorno ven 15 mag 2015 15:34:13 CEST, Jiří Techet ha scritto:
Hello Andrea,

to be honest, I have never tried libchamplain under Windows and haven't
heard about anyone else trying it. I would suspect clutter might not work
quite right but of course there might be some problems with other
libchamplain dependencies or libchamplain itself. I would suggest searching
for people's experience with clutter under Windows to see if there's
anything you can do.

Please let us know if you succeed getting libchamplain running under
Windows, would be great!

i just tried also

https://git.gnome.org/browse/libchamplain/tree/demos/minimal.c

and mouse events work, so the problem seems gtk interface

ASAP i'll try other demos

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Andrea Zagli <andrea zagli free gmail com>