Re: More changes in path drawing

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca> wrote:
> I'm having a problem with MarkerLayers now though, I can't seem to get
> them to display. I've tried calling animate_in() and show() and they
> just don't appear. Did I miss something somewhere?

Uh, I found them. All my ChamplainLabels are appearing at 0,0. My test
suite has this test:

        label.set_position(lat, lon)
        self.assertEqual(label.get_latitude(), lat)
        self.assertEqual(label.get_longitude(), lon)

And it's failing because the label is positioned at 0,0. Is this some
kind of bug in how ChamplainLabel implements ChamplainLocation? I've
tried the demos and they show labels just fine, not sure why
set_position() isn't working for me.