Re: Many changes in layers and markers

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Jiří Techet <techet gmail com> wrote:
> TODOs:
> So far I have concentrated on interfaces mostly and the implementation
> itself definitely deserves some more work:

Found another bug ;-)

Ok, I have this method, called by my GPX parser:

    def append_point(self, latitude, longitude):
        """Append a point onto the polygon."""
        print "args    ", latitude, longitude
        marker = Champlain.Marker()
        marker.set_position(latitude, longitude)
        print "position", marker.get_position()
        print "lat/lon ", marker.get_latitude(), marker.get_longitude()
        self.polygons[-1].add_marker(marker)
        return marker

And it's producing output like this:

args     53.522721 -113.450529
position (0.0, 0.0)
lat/lon  53.522721 -113.450529
args     53.522584 -113.450535
position (0.0, 0.0)
lat/lon  53.522584 -113.450535
args     53.522496 -113.450537
position (0.0, 0.0)
lat/lon  53.522496 -113.450537

So ChamplainMarker.get_position() is not connected to anything.

--
http://exolucere.ca