[ANNOUNCE] libchamplain 0.12.1

Hi,

I've released libchamplain 0.12.1. You can get the code here:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/libchamplain/0.12/libchamplain-0.12.1.tar.xz

This is just a bugfix release so the list of features isn't too
exciting (unless it fixes some bug you've been experiencing):

* Fix scale drawing (Jiří Techet)
* Don't call g_thread_init (Colin Walters)
* Redraw path when its properties change (Jiří Techet)
* Fix crashes on ChamplainView destruction (Jiří Techet)
* Fix factory methods for introspection-based bindings (Jiří Techet)
* Fix wrong zoom actor placement at low zoom levels (Jiří Techet)

There's actually one minor feature

* Add dashed lines drawing to paths (Jiří Techet)

so you can specify different dash patterns and use them for path drawing.

If you have a closer look, I've backported all these fixes from
mainline to the 0.12 branch so they are mostly identical now. As I
probably won't have much time to introduce any bigger features during
this release cycle (the only big missing feature which might influence
the API significantly is the map rotation), I was thinking that I
would skip the release of 0.14 and make only updates to the 0.12
branch. This will simplify work for everyone depending on libchamplain
and avoid the need to update their dependencies. But of course, if
someone wants to contribute some huge patch, it's no problem to make
the 0.14 release.

Cheers,

Jiri