Re: Building Git repo

Hi Jiri,

On Mon, 2010-09-06 at 01:49 +0200, Jiří Techet wrote:
> Nice! If you make the mono bindings usable and if you are willing to
> maintain them for future libchamplain releases, we could re-add them
> again to libchamplain's main distribution.

Making them usable is ok for me though I can't promise for the long term
maintenance. For that it would be better to be several persons knowing
how it works.

I had to rerun gapi2-parser because the C code of champlain-gtk has been
refactored.

> > I'm now getting some troubles to make it run, and had a look at the
> > launcher-gtk demo. I wasn't able to run it due to a mix of GTK+3 and GTK
> > +2.x symbols as I built clutter from git. Do you have any idea how I can
> > fix that?
>
> Could you provide the errors you are getting? Myself I haven't tried
> to compile libchamplain with GTK3 yet so there might be some problems
> (even though not many I think).

The message I get it the following:
"Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 3 symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the
same process is not supported"

To clarify things, I build clutter-gtk on an openSuse 11.3 box with
Gnome:FACTORY repo activated. Then I have both gtk3 and gtk2 installed
there...

Regards,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat