Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded
- From: Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com>
- To: Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org, python-hackers-list <python-hackers-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:01:04 -0800
On Nov 16, 2010, at 3:43 PM, Robert Park wrote:
> Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by 'mouse pointers' in this
> context? Does this mean that without Champlain-gtk there can be no
> mouse interaction with the map?
My bad, the correct wording is "mouse cursor icon". I meant the Grab mouse icon over the map, and a Grabbing hand when you click and move. That's about all you'll be missing if you don't use Champlain-Gtk.
] [Thread Prev