Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded

On Nov 16, 2010, at 3:43 PM, Robert Park wrote:
> Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by 'mouse pointers' in this
> context? Does this mean that without Champlain-gtk there can be no
> mouse interaction with the map?

My bad, the correct wording is "mouse cursor icon".  I meant the Grab mouse icon over the map, and a Grabbing hand when you click and move.  That's about all you'll be missing if you don't use Champlain-Gtk.

Pierre-Luc