Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin
<pierre-luc pierlux com> wrote:
> Well, the code could be revisited to see it's not anymore.  I lost touch with it.  As J5 pointed out, it is not necessary, it just provide mouse pointers.

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by 'mouse pointers' in this
context? Does this mean that without Champlain-gtk there can be no
mouse interaction with the map? Because that seems like a pretty core
thing to miss out on. Unless you're referring to something more
abstract that I'm not familiar with (I'm just a lowly python
programmer).

--
http://exolucere.ca