Re: [ANNOUNCE] libchamplain 0.6

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 9:36 PM, Simon Wenner <simon wenner gmail com> wrote:
On 25.05.2010 21:31, Jiří Techet wrote:

There are also Python bindings for libmemphis here:

http://gitorious.net/pymemphis

In my opinion it would be best to distribute them together with
libmemphis too so people don't have to download too many separate
packages. Discuss it with Victor what's his opinion about that.

Regards,

Jiri

Oh, great. I will add it to the Memphis wiki.
Thanks.

Could you also add a link to the Perl bindings?
http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Memphis

Emmanuel Rodriguez