0.4 branch status

Hi everyone,

I did my homework today and applied all the pending patches for the
0.4 branch and fixed the issues that were reported and targeted for
0.4 in bugzilla. So from my side the 0.4 branch is ready for release -
if no serious issues are found, I would release 0.4.6 in about a week.
Let me know if there is some issue I forgot to address or if there is
something else that should be included in the release. Also check if
I've correctly applied your patches.

Thanks to all the contributors.

Jiri